Sunday 4 September 2016

DRAGONFLIES AND LIZARDS.

I recently visited a couple of Nature Reserves in the north of the County,the weather wasn`t to kind and the birds were few and far between.At the first reserve a distant Osprey was seen but photo opportunities were limited to a couple of record shots of the lizards on the boardwalks.At Leighton Moss I visited the public hide and a few dragonflies were buzzing about and I kept myself entertained trying to capture images of the Migrant Hawker in flight.I`ve posted a couple of my better images below.






1 comment:

Brian Rafferty said...

Martin.Very nice shots of lizard and migrant hawkers from Silverdale area.Quite a challenge with the migrant hawkers but you have captured them to perfection.Catch up with you soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...