Sunday 1 May 2016

THE SHOVELER SHOW.

I`ve been very restricted with my birding and photography for a few weeks,but hopefully I will have more time soon. The only time I`ve been able to get out is early morning returning for breakfast at 7.30am.
  At Newton Marsh if the conditions are right it can be very rewarding and on two of the early morning visits the weather was kind to me and I managed to capture a few pleasing images of Shovelers.I`ve posted a couple of my favourite images from my sessions at the Marsh.





1 comment:

Brian Rafferty said...

Martin.Good to see you are out and about with the camera again.Lovely early morning reflection shots of the shovelers at Newton Marsh.Hope you continue to get out and about and enjoy the current super spring sunshine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...