Tuesday 31 March 2015

MARSHSIDE ADVOCET IMAGES.

I`ve been meaning to go to Marshside for three or four years to photograph the Advocets but due to one thing and another I`ve never got round to it,but this year I finally made the trip and managed to capture a few images.Only two birds were close enough for the lens and dispite being harassed by the many BHG`s they posed nicely for the camera on a few occasions.I`ve posted a few images of this beautiful wader below from the many images I captured.






2 comments:

Brian Rafferty said...

Martin. Glad you made it at last to photograph the avocets.You have done them justice with you selection.

JR said...

Excellent pictures of the "Alfaiate".
It's not an easy bird to photograph.
Congrats,
JR

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...