Thursday 27 June 2013

LANCASHIRE BROWN HARE PHOTOS.

I decided to drive round the Flyde countryside looking and listening for any sign of yellowhammers,down a quite lane I saw a hare in a field the binns were out and scouring the field margins I saw another four hares.Camouflage gear on camers tripod and stool at the ready I climbed the gate and crouching and crawling yard by yard along the fence and ditch line for about 80yds I came to a dogleg in the field.Setting my gear up and waiting  the hares carried on chasing and boxing oblivious to my presence.I spent 3hrs in the field catching images of their antics and have posted a few below.I will post images of the hares boxing soon.







3 comments:

Millhouse Photography said...

Oh Martin, these are spectacular! What a set - can't work out which is best, but I know which is funniest!

Pete Woodruff said...

Just reward for your dedication and determination to enjoy and to get it perfect every time.

Brilliant series Martin

Brian Rafferty said...

Martin.These are just brilliant !! Your fieldcraft and skill with the camera has captured some wonderful and memorable images.All are fantastic.Excellent work well done.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...