Tuesday 29 January 2013

A GHOSTLY ENCOUNTER.

The weather was fine as I left Preston with the sun braking through the thin cloud cover,as I crossed the river the fog came down and I thought  I'm wasting my time here.On reaching my destination the visibility was down to 30-40 yds but I decided to stay for a couple of hours hopeful the fog would lift.The owl came into view through the fog and I managed to capture a few images with high iso settings and slow shutter speeds.I'm pleased with the results and like the composition of the owl appearing through the fog.










4 comments:

Pete Woodruff said...

I'd be pleased with these too Martin, in a word....brilliant.

Same happened to me today too, though the scourge with me was wind and rain which drove me home about three hours sooner than I would have wished.

Gary Jones said...

stunning images Martin, like a ghostly apparition coming out of the fog...magic!!!

Brian Rafferty said...

Martin. These are special..very ghostly and atmospheric. Second one is my favourite but all are great shots...well done.

Millhouse Photography said...

They are superb, Martin. Great poses of the owl to accompany the atmospheric conditions.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...