Monday 31 December 2012

PHOTOGRAPHS OF 2012 PART 2.

The meadow pipit landed 8yds away while I  was having my dinner on Clougha, the common tern was at Preston Dock were I spent a lot of time  this year photographing these swallows of the sea,the widgeon and swan images were at Newton Marsh my second home,the four spotted chaser was on a local pond,while the willow warbler and common sandpiper nest was in the Trough Of Bowland were I must spend more time this spring,the bee orchid was at Fairhaven and finally the starling and painted lady butterfly images were taken in my own garden.I was very pleased to capture the butterfly as there were very few sightings in Lancashire this year and this image was taken in September so they must nave bred.These images bring back wonderful memories.











2 comments:

Brian Rafferty said...

Martin. Despite the poor weather this year we managed to get out and about with the cameras.Nice to look back on some memorable images.My favourites from your two selections are the roe deer in velvet and the handsome starling. Looking forward to more wonderful wildlife encounters in 2013. All the very best and see you soon.

Gary Jones said...

Al quality photos Martin, great shots to look back on, with Brian, great shot of the Starling. All the best for 2013

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...