Sunday 30 September 2012

LEIGHTON MOSS DRAGONFLIES.

I visited Leighton Moss last week it was a fine sunny day but the birds were few an far between,at the Eric Morecambe  hide a couple of kingfisher were seen at distance,while lapwing,black tailed godwits and 1 greenshank were on the pools.The public hide was busy with people but the few birds showing were all at distance,marsh harrier,water rail,pochard,and a few coots.I kept myself entertained trying to capture images of the migrant hawker dragonfly as it flew past the hide.I've posted a few of my efforts below.





6 comments:

Paul Foster said...

Splendid images Martin,a real challenge to photograph in flight!

Brian Rafferty said...

Martin. You have done well..great fun trying to capture these in flight..see you tomorrow

Pete Woodruff said...

Good results from your efforts with the Migrant Hawker Martin....Excellent actually.

Marc Heath said...

Brilliant shots

Millhouse Photography said...

Extremely impressive Martin!

Gary Jones said...

Martin, great images of them in flight, I know how difficult it is!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...